The animal studies course by Woods & Co Education provides students with a comprehensive understanding of animals and their biological systems.
The course covers topics such as:
• Animal growth.
• Animal development.
• The endocrine system.
• Natural animal health care and ill health.
• Natural nutrition for animals.
• Holistic health care for maintaining and treating health problems.
• Diseases and health problems in both domestic animals and livestock.
• The course concludes with an animal health care case study research project.
By the end of this course, students will be able to apply their knowledge to real-life scenarios with their understanding of animal biology, nutrition and health.
© Copyright 2022 Woods & Co All rights reserved.
Terms Of Service