The Horticulture Business course by Woods & Co Education is designed for individuals interested in starting and managing their own horticulture business.
The course covers topics such as:
• Soil analysis
• Plant propagation
• Maintenance of established plants
• Pest, disease and weed identification
• Practical plant identification
• Horticultural calculations
• Machinery and equipment assessment and maintenance
• Risk management
• Pest, disease and weed control
• Planning for the management of horticultural sites and more
By the end of the course, students will learn essential skills necessary to either work for, or run a successful horticulture business, including financial management, marketing, and customer service.
© Copyright 2022 Woods & Co All rights reserved.
Terms Of Service