The counselling introductory course will equip learners with the essential skills required for effective counselling.
The course covers topics such as:
• Active listening, bonding and reflecting on client issues
• Questioning techniques and interviewing clients
• Changing beliefs and normalise behaviours
• Finding solutions in end counselling sessions
• Handling crises relating to aggression, depression, grief, loss, and suicide
• How to apply problem-solving techniques to effectively deal with such situations and more
By the end of the course, we aim to provide students with the necessary skills to have an understanding of counselling and dealing with people in the most effective manner possible.
© Copyright 2022 Woods & Co All rights reserved.
Terms Of Service