The criminal psychology course covers a range of topics related to understanding crime and criminal behaviour. The course begins with an introduction to criminal psychology and psychological approaches to understanding crime.
The course covers topics such as:
• Psychology of serious crimes, such as those related to mental disorders, including learning disabilities and psychopathy
• The relationship between gender, youth, and crime
• How psychology can be applied to law enforcement and the courtroom, including criminal profiling, intelligence gathering, and presenting evidence in court
• Forensic science and law
• Evidence collection and analysis
• Ethical issues that arise in criminal psychology
By the end of the course, students will have an in-depth understanding of the nature of forensic science and criminology, the relationship between psychological disorders and crime and crime prevention techniques.
© Copyright 2022 Woods & Co All rights reserved.
Terms Of Service