This Equine Studies course by Woods & Co Education offers students a comprehensive understanding of horse breeding and care.
The course covers topics such as:
• Horse breeding
• Mare and stallion anatomy
• Managing the arrival and departure of horses at stud
• Pre-natal growth and caring for pregnant mares
• general newborn care
• Introduction to fertility
• Horse care and maintaining horse health
• Clipping, trimming, and plaiting
• Traveling with horses
• Caring for them away from home
• Organising and managing horse events
• Managing a horse enterprise
By the end of this course, students will gain a solid foundation in horse breeding and care, providing them with the skills necessary to enter the equine industry.
© Copyright 2022 Woods & Co All rights reserved.
Terms Of Service