The Food Fundamentals for Business course by Woods & Co Education provides students with the basic principles of food, cooking and the legal side of food. Whether you are starting a food business or managing one, understanding the fundamentals of food is essential for success.
The course covers topics such as:
• Food preparation
• Including the cooking of fruit and vegetables
• Cereals and starches, meat, fish, and dairy products
• Fats, sugars and flavour food
• Food planning on both small and large scales
• Nature of the food processing industry
• The role of nutrition in product development
• Chemical and thermal food processing
• Managing health claims
• Developing new food products
• Packaging and labelling
• Legal, policy and management considerations
By the end of the course, students will have a solid foundation to understand and operate within the food industry.
© Copyright 2022 Woods & Co All rights reserved.
Terms Of Service