The Equine Studies course by Woods & Co Education is for those that want a rewarding career in the equestrian industry in Australia or to simply expand their knowledge in the field.
The course covers topics such as:
• Horse psychology and handling.
• Buying a horse.
• Horse feeding for special purposes.
• Their digestive systems.
• Pasture management and grooming.
• Horse bedding and mucking out.
• The advantages and disadvantages of shoeing.
• The difference between horse conditioning and exercise.
• Tack d tack fitting and more.
By the end of the course, students will have the chance to work in various equine roles such as a stable hand, horse handler, or horse trainer, and provide the best possible care to all horses.
© Copyright 2022 Woods & Co All rights reserved.
Terms Of Service